Jan 08 2018
We are please to share the announcement from the Maryland Heritage Areas Authority that the MHAA FY 19 Project Grant Intent to Apply forms, as well as the grant guidelines, are now available. You can access all the materials here:
Plan to attend one of the 4 workshops and 2 webinars that will be held in January:
- MHAA Grants Workshop – January 9, 2018, 10:00 a.m. – Hagerstown – Click here to register.
- MHAA Grants Workshop – January 10, 2018, 10:00 a.m. – Baltimore – Click here to register.
- MHAA Grants Webinar – January 12, 2018, 10:00 a.m. – Click here to register.
- MHAA Grants Workshop – January 16, 2018, 1:00 p.m. – Cambridge – Click here to register.
- MHAA Grants Webinar – January 17, 2018, 1:00 p.m. – Click here to register.
- MHAA Grants Workshop – January 18, 2018, 1:00 p.m. – Hughesville – Click here to register.
These are always invaluable as you plan your application!
INTENT TO APPLY FORMS ARE DUE ON JANUARY 26, 2018!
Here are a few updates on items that are new this year:
- The minimum grant request for project grants is now $5,000
- Applicants are encouraged to provide match documentation by June 1 – if they do, they will get a few extra points in the scoring criteria. If they are not able to provide match documentation at that time, the grant can be awarded a grant on the condition that the applicant provide full match documentation no later than September 30. If the documentation is not presented by that second date, the grant will be forfeited.
Download our document: Advice for MHAA FY19 Grant Applicants in the Four Rivers Heritage Area
Best of luck and please call our office at 410-222-1805 to discuss your project, if you have not already done so. Thanks!