Please see below an announcement from our friends at the Banneker-Douglass Museum. We’re looking forward to their Grand Re-opening on Saturday, September 18, and you can be a part of it as well!
Banneker-Douglass Museum is currently in search of:
- Food trucks and other food vendors.
- Local non-profits and community-based businesses.
- Performing artists (singers, dance troops, etc.).
- Volunteers to assist on the day of the event.
- Current and new community partners looking to highlight their platforms and more!
African American-themed businesses are encouraged to inquire. The deadline for application submissions is Friday, August 20th.
If you’re interested, please fill out their Block Party Inquiry Form.
If you have any questions, please email Director of Programs, Sabriyah Hassan at [email protected].